- 1. GOVERNMENT – St. PAUL MN
.NET DEVELOPER #304084
Description of Services:
Experienced .NET Developers with strong WebServices development exp and local to MN.
- 2. HEALTHCARE – MN Minneapolis
WebSphere Administrator (1972962)
1) 3+ years of WebSphere Admin exp
2) Working knowledge of AnthillPro.
3) Managing SVN branching, tagging and locking.
- 3. BANK – Minneapolis, MN
Control-M installation, configuration and administration skills for versions 7 or higher.
Advanced experience with Control-M Enterprise Manager and Desktop scheduling software.
Excellent knowledge of Control-M migration processes.
Excellent Control-M batch development skills and knowledge.
Control-M Engineer in v7 or higher
- 3+ years of Control-M job scheduling experience
- 3+ years of Control-M desktop and Enterprise Manager
- Experience in using Control-M software
4. RETAIL – Franklin, TN
Security Engineer, Identity Management
6 months Contract
Job Description / Requirements:
Design security for new Lawson technologies (Landmark). Independently work security issues as needed to assist current staff.
Required skill sets:
Microsoft AD, LDAP, ADAM. Lawson Security.
Optional skill sets:
COBOLLawson Process Flow IntegratorDB2Java