Protecting your organization from information security threats and helping them to understand the security posture and manage the cyber risks.
RKCS Consultants have rich experience in Vulnerability Assessments for both Information Technology (IT) systems as well as Operational Technology (OT) systems. Our team has vast experience in using the industry standard tools, both open source and commercially available Vulnerability Management tools widely used such as Tenable Nessus, Rapid7, Qualys, OpenVAS etc. We take a comprehensive approach and perform the full life cycle management of Vulnerability programs beginning with Asset inventory, discovery, gaps assessment, automating vulnerability scans and reports along with remediation options. Our consultants have managed federal government and state government projects covering many cyber security initiatives including Vulnerability management programs.
- Provide architecture, high level and detailed security designs for IT Infrastructure.
- Develop Firewall architecture and design different security zones to reduce risk exposure
- Implementation of Intrusion Prevention and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Security hardening and implementing configuration standards based on CIS benchmarks
- Providing standard router, firewall and other device configurations to suit any security standard including security evaluation and recommendations
- Develop automated processes for patch management
- Infrastructure Design Reviews based on security standards
- Experienced in PCI, HIPAA audit processes
- Implementation services in line with any security policies and standards.
IT Infrastructure Security
- Many businesses face challenges in recovering from a Disaster due to the lack of preparation and having no designed business continuity and disaster recovery planning in place.
- Our consultant provide expert advice in conducting business impact assessment, analysis of prioritization of services and develop comprehensive plans for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Develop action plan that’s tailored to meet your company’s exact needs in disaster recovery exercises
- Conduct various Disaster recovery exercise including simulation, tabletop and full production exercise.
- Expertise in managing IT recovery to get your company operational again after any kind of a disaster and crisis situation.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Assess the current state of information security controls based on security standard such as FISMA, NIST 800-53, PCI, and HIPAA.
- Provide advice and guidance in choosing the right security standards and apply those standards to your network, infrastructure, computers, devices, apps and data.
- Conduct Application Assessments for Security Controls based on the standard frameworks along with reviewing and finalize the specific controls
- Perform risk assessments to find any gaps and review the results with appropriate stakeholders to arrive at which issues to fix and which to insure.
PCI DSS applies to entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data (CHD) or sensitive authentication data (SAD), including merchants, processors, acquirers, issuer and service providers. The PCI DSS is mandated by the card brands (such as Visa or Mastercard) and administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. Our consultants have experience in providing consultancy to manage the readiness assessments of compliance to PCI DSS for various merchant ID’s. We support you in maintaining compliance, and providing program management support to ensure your organization obtains PCI-DSS compliance and continues to maintain it.