- GOVERNMENT – St. PAUL MN
- HEALTHCARE – MN Minneapolis
.NET DEVELOPER #304084
Description of Services:
Experienced .NET Developers with strong WebServices development exp and local to MN.
WebSphere Administrator (1972962)
- 3+ years of WebSphere Admin exp
- Working knowledge of AnthillPro.
- Managing SVN branching, tagging and locking.
Control-M installation, configuration and administration skills for versions 7 or higher.
Advanced experience with Control-M Enterprise Manager and Desktop scheduling software.
Excellent knowledge of Control-M migration processes.
Excellent Control-M batch development skills and knowledge.
- 3+ years of Control-M job scheduling experience
- 3+ years of Control-M desktop and Enterprise Manager
- Experience in using Control-M software
Control-M Engineer in v7 or higher
Security Engineer, Identity Management
6 months Contract
Job Description / Requirements:
Design security for new Lawson technologies (Landmark). Independently work security issues as needed to assist current staff.
Required skill :
Microsoft AD, LDAP, ADAM. Lawson Security.
Optional skill sets:
COBOLLawson Process Flow IntegratorDB2Java